Each order includes: plates napkins eating and serving utensils -- and an after-dinner mint to compliment the contented smile on each diner's face. NOTE: Hot item orders will be charged $20.00 for delivery and pickup of containers and utensils.
How many people does a tray serve?
Small serves up to 15
Medium serves up to 20
Large serves up to 25
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR LARGER GROUPS - Just call us (515-222-9338) and we will customize!
122. Baked Potato Bar A spud-tacular array of toppings to crown a baked potato. Choose butter, sour cream, Jalapenos, bacon, shredded cheese, salsa, chili, or nacho cheese. We'll include a large bowl of fresh assorted salad greens and a choice of dressing.
123. Pasta and Salad Bar Start with a helping of our penne pasta, cooked to perfection, then top with a rich marinara, white wine Alfredo, or classic Bologanese red sauce with meat balls. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and enjoy! To accompany your meal, we'll provide a crisp, green salad and rolls. We'll bring a heaping pan of juicy, sliced chicken breasts for just $2.00 per person.
124. Barbeque Sandwich Bar You'll never go wrong with this Midwestern classic. The hero of this meal is a generous scoop of barbecued beef, pork or chicken on a soft, fresh bun. It comes with coleslaw, baked beans and chips.
125. Lasagna and Salad Bar A large pan of traditional meat lasagna served with a salad of fresh greens and dressing that adds a touch of Italy. Fresh rolls add to the wonderful aroma of this meal. (We'll make it a luscious chicken or all-veggie lasagna - just ask!)
126. Chicken Enchiladas Imagine tender chunks of chicken baked in a mixture of cheese, onion, tomatoes and peppers and seasoned with just the right combination of spices. The flavorful concoction is wrapped in a soft flour tortilla, then topped with cheese for baking. Served with our special Spanish rice, crispy chips to scoop up the delicious sauce, plus salad and a choice of assorted salad dressings. Perfecto! (Can we bring a tray of brownies with that?)
127. Chicken Fettuccini Alfredo It's a crowd-pleaser and a classic. Ribbons of tender pasta in a traditional Alfredo sauce with chunks of all white chicken, broccoli, carrots and red peppers. The meal comes with a crisp mixed green salad, dressings, and rolls and butter.
128. Chicken and Beef Kabobs Our skewers are adorned with generous pieces of meat, side-by-side with all the grilled pineapple and seasoned vegetables. Served on a bed of rice, and accompanied by salad, assorted dressings and rolls.
129. Pork Loin with Apple Stuffing Chef Nan's exclusive juicy apple and bread stuffing topped with flavorful pork loin medallions. Includes side of fresh vegetables and a salad with dressings and rolls.
130. Hot Roast Beef Sandwich Bar Put our well-seasoned beef atop bread and mashed potatoes, then cover your mountain of food with our delicious brown gravy. Comes with a side of corn and salad.
131. Soup and Salad Bar A bountiful salad bar with a wide selection of great fresh toppings, and an assortment of regular and light dressings. Add your choice of TWO delicious soups; Vegetable Beef, Beef Chili, Chicken Noodle, Chicken with Wild Rice, Wisconsin Cheese, California Medley or Tomato Bisque - specifying them in the Special Instructions area of the order form.
132. Meat Loaf Bar We use Mom's recipe with fresh ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs and onion. It's served with salad, assorted dressings, mashed potatoes, gravy and a veggie. Rolls and butter included.
134. Beef Crumbles Bar Some call our ground beef classic a loose meat sandwich, but no two people build it quite the same. We provide buns and you build them to suit your taste with mustard, ketchup, pickles, onions and cheese. Comes with sides of chips, baked beans, green salad and dressing.
135. Pepper Steak We simmer tender tips of beef, sliced green pepper, onions and mushrooms in a rich brown sauce, then stir in fresh tomatoes. The medley is served over fluffy mashed potatoes and comes with a side of green salad, dressings, rolls and butter.
136. Fajita Wrap and Salad Bar Will you wrap a flour tortilla around seasoned chicken strips or beef strips, and fresh Fajita veggies? Or build a south-of-the-border salad? We'll bring a host of toppings including: shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, sour cream, shredded cheese and salsa. All accompanied with a bowl of taco chips. Add beans and Spanish rice for $2.25 per person.
138. Italian Sub Sandwich Bar This lunch has a lot of pizzazz. Grab a freshly sliced sub bun and spoon on Italian sausage or spiced meatballs. Then add a layer of zesty marinated veggies and Provolone cheese. Garnish with marinara sauce. We complete the meal with a big bowl of green salad with assorted dressings, and a bowl of tasty pasta salad.
139. Hawaiian Chicken Bar We grill tender, plump chicken breasts in our own special glaze until the chicken is tender and sweet. To complete the meal, we serve it with pineapple salsa, wild rice, a mixed veggie, salad, a variety of dressings, rolls and butter.
140. Baked Ham You can't go wrong with this year-round favorite. Our thick slices of smoked ham are glazed with a citrus sauce and served with sweet potato casserole, hot veggies,and a green salad with assorted dressings and rolls.
141. Chicken and Biscuits Tender cooked chunks of chicken and bite-sized pieces of vegetables are simmerd in a creamy white sauce. When it's rich and bubbly, we top it with buttery biscuits and bake until they're golden brown. Served with mashed potatoes, green salad and dressings.
142. Barbeque Chicken Breast Dinner Thick-but-tender chicken breasts are expertly grilled and basted in our signature BBQ sauce. Just one bite brings back the taste of summer. Served with Ranch-style baked beans, creamy coleslaw, cornbread muffins with honey butter.
144. Italian Chicken We marinate our thick, tasty chicken breasts in Italian dressing until they're ready to burst with flavor. Then they're grilled to perfection and simmered in a marinara sauce with slices of pepperoni and melted mozzarella cheese. Serve them over a scoop of al dente penne pasta and add some green salad, dressing, and rolls and butter.
145. Chicken Parmesan A popular Italian favorite. Tender breaded chicken breasts are topped with marinara sauce and Parmesan cheese and served on a bed of penne pasta. The entree is accompanied by a green salad, dressings, rolls and butter.
147. Build-Your-Own Cheesesteak Philly may or may not have gotten it right. Here's your chance to have it your way. Construct your perfect sandwich from seasoned beef, grilled peppers and onions, creamy American cheese sauce, diced tomatoes and zesty banana peppers. Load your favorites on a hoagie bun, then grab some seasoned potato wedges and a scoop of pasta salad.
148. Beef Enchiladas Spicy ground beef is rolled in flour tortillas, then smothered in a mild Mexican red sauce and topped with Cheddar cheese. No south-of-the-border meal is complete without sides of Mexican rice and refried beans. It's a complete fiesta.
149. Spicy Cheesy Chicken and Pasta This custom dish has two bursts of flavor. First we pour a mildly spicy green chili cheese sauce over a combination of chicken and rotini pasta. Then we top the dish with crunchy French fried onions. Served with green salad, assorted dressings and rolls with butter.
150. Roast Turkey with all the Trimmings Why wait 'til Thanksgiving when you can have your favorite feast TODAY? We bring succulent roast turkey breast, mashed potatoes, fabulous gravy, cornbread stuffing, buttered corn and cranberries. To finish filling your plate, this dinner comes with rolls and butter. 24 hours notice, please.
151. Taco/Nacho Bar This Mexican fiesta includes both taco-flavored beef and chicken to fill either a hard or soft taco shell. Next, top your creation with several of these favorites: shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, chopped onion, sour cream, salsa and jalapeno peppers. Or build your meal atop taco chips and crown with nacho cheese. Add beans and rice for $2.25 per person.
152. Cheese Manicotti We stuff tubes of perfectly cooked manicotti pasta with a blend of Italian cheeses and bake them in a bright marinara sauce. Your meal is completed with a green salad, assorted dressings and rolls and butter. Add meat sauce for just $1.25 per person.
153. BLT Ravioli We top our giant, cheese-stuffed ravioli with creamy white sauce with chunks of bacon and tomatoes. This warm and satisfying meal comes with a green salad, choice of dressings and rolls with butter.
154. Gourmet Hamburger Bar Create your own masterpiece from: aioli, pineapple salsa, grilled mushrooms and onions, bacon, lettuce, tomato, dill pickles, raw onion, and assorted sliced cheeses. Comes with baked chips, coleslaw and baked beans. Veggie burgers or turkey burgers available on request. 24 hour notice, please.
156. Cavatelli with Italian Sausage Tender pasta, ground Italian sausage and marinara baked to perfection under a layer of mozzarella and asiago cheese. Includes green salad, dressings, rolls and butter.
157. Teriyaki Glazed Pork Loin Juicy smoked pork loin in a sweet tangy teriyaki glaze. Comes with mashed potatoes, green salad, and assorted dressings. Rolls and butter included.
159. Chicken Tetrazzini Tender chicken chunks prepared in a creamy wine sauce with mushrooms, tossed with pasta and topped with Parmesan cheese. Includes green salad, dressings, and rolls and butter.
160 . Grilled Chicken Breasts with Wild Rice Flavorful white and wild rice topped with juicy seasoned grilled chicken breasts. Includes green salad, assorted dressings, and rolls and butter.